Sunday, September 4, 2011

Emmett Footage

Here's a little video of my charming little Emmetty. Yes, he is almost always just in a diaper because he really is not fond of clothes. So if we're at home, he's likely naked. :) An added bonus is that he's just so very soft and I can nuzzle him all day.

You'll see Dean "feeding" us some fake french fries. He's done this for quite some time, but he's really interested now suddenly. And he's been having a few more food-related tantrums recently. I'm trying not to read too much into it just yet. :/

So anyway, enjoy our sweet third baby.



My voice in this video is completely and ridiculously... Mommy-ish annoying. I can't help it. I go to mush with this kid. And I apologize for it being sideways.



Do you see why I am smitten? Love.

2 comments:

Gina B said...

I really was beginning to wonder why Emmett was never wearing clothes in any of the pictures you post!!!

Ali Foley Shenk said...

See, that's why I mention these things! :)