Saturday, October 15, 2011

Helllooooooo, 30!

Tomorrow is my 30th birthday! I was reflecting on this past decade and how jam-packed it's been. Among other things, I've (somewhat in chronological order):

***Graduated from Boston College with my B.A. in Early Childhood Education and Human Development

***Gotten married to the one and only Bobby Shenk

***Worked for InterVarsity, Starbucks, Park Street Kids, and myself

***Moved, I think, 12 times?
(image from movingcomp.com)

***Been to France, St. Lucia, the Dominican Republic, Brazil, and Kenya

***Graduated from Gordon-Conwell with my M.A. in Counseling, including internships at Endicott College and HES

***Had my 3 wonderful boys

***Started my own jewelry company, which ran for 5 years

***Bought a house

There has to be more. Sorry if I forgot something important! It's been a busy, great 10 years. And this doesn't even include all the wonderful milestones and experiences of those I love. It's been a wild ride! Looking forward to all that my 30s will bring.

2 comments:

molly said...

Very busy 10 years! Happy 30th Ali!

Janet Gulley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.