Monday, October 3, 2011

PWS Bumper Magnets!

I posted a little while ago about the God Chose Me bumper magnets that I saw while on the road in Richmond one day. Pam Mines of GCM has made a new bumper magnet that says, "God Chose Me to be inspired by a child with Prader-Willi Syndrome!" I'm so excited. If you would like to order one, here are the instructions!

Let me just clarify that these are not a fundraiser, simply to tell the world how we feel about our children with PWS! Bumper magnets are $6.25 (includes shipping and tax) each.

Send an email with the following to Pam at sales@luvemlikeMINESpublishing.com

She needs the following info:

Full Name
Full Street Address
City, State, Zip

Full Shipping Address with City, State & Zip(if different from above)

Email Address
Contact Phone

PWS Bumper Magnet Quantity

She will close orders on Oct 21st & then send PayPal invoices to the people who sent her emails.

I know I'm ordering one!!

No comments: