Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Reflections

Thank you for your comments and emails about the foundation issues. We're actually looking into what recourse we might have that it was missed on inspection and such. Jury will be out for awhile, but you know I'll keep you posted.

Tonight I wanted to share with you some quotes and thoughts that have been inspiring to me lately. These are sayings or reflections that might not have made sense at other times in life, but feel so true and real right now. I invite you to take some time going through them and would love to hear which ones impact you (or better yet, others you like!)

Most of these are from somewhere on Pinterest. Seek and ye shall find.




(OK, I couldn't get through without a little humor)


This one is really good...

1 comment:

Jack said...

I'll take one of each, please.