Monday, November 14, 2011

My Little Storyteller

Cole has gotten really into telling stories. It's really cute, especially when the stories involve typical phrases like, "once upon a time" or, "and then SUDDENLY...". This was actually around Halloween time, hence the "boogala" (I don't know what that is) theme. Cracks me up. We need to get this kid into theater, don't you think?



Unfortunately, I ran out of memory (there were a bunch of videos on the camera) before Cole could finish his second story!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it! He definitely has some major dramatic flair. I know this post is about Cole, but eeeeI just watched the video of Emmett crawling towards the laptop - too funny! "Everyone crawls for technology", the way he just gave up and sunk his head in his hands, "Mom feels bad now" and you moving it closer. And that SMILE - he is one way cute baby boy!

Radicol said...

Two notes:

1. When Cole said, "Once upon a time" for his second story, the dramatic way he said it I was like, "Bob!" Cole is his daddy's boy, after all :-), Funny enough, I could so imagine Bob telling a story just like that :-)

2. Emmett looks so much like your dad.

That is all :-)

-Collin

Ali Foley Shenk said...

Isn't it funny that he can act like Bob and look like my dad? Hilarious. :)