Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Door, and Tomorrow's Meeting

I repainted the front door. The teal was a nice color, but I just couldn't leave it with the shutters and everything else. So instead we turned to Enchanted Navy by Valspar. Still a little brighter than I was thinking, but muuuuuuuch better. Thoughts? I'm thinking it'll also look a little toned down when we get a storm door on it.


In unrelated news, tomorrow is our first IEP meeting for Dean! Please pray that communication will be smooth and we will be of one mind for creating an educational plan for our Deano. It's at 10am. Bob will be coming with me, which is good because he knows which questions I want to ask and are stuck in my head because I'm processing. Dean's service coordinator for Early Intervention will also be there at some point. Naturally, I'll keep you posted!

No comments: