Tuesday, November 22, 2011

That's My King

At church this weekend, they played this video during the Affirmation of Faith. Usually we recite one of a handful of creeds, but this time we listened to someone else's affirmation. This is by Dr. S.M. Lockridge, a Baptist minister. It really touched me.

Sometimes I am confused, sometimes I doubt, sometimes I just don't know how I'm going to make it... but then I think about Him, and it makes everything fade away. It all comes back to Him.

(Click on video to see the full screen)

1 comment:

Jack said...

Oh, He is my King!! He is my King! Of His holy name, oh, will I sing! Of His precious Name, there is no other way, than to trust and obey, in the Name of the ages, whose surpassing peace always pleases, the sweet name of our Holy Savior, Jesus!