Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Plum Panda


Please check out the Facebook page of The Plum Panda, a business created by my friend Elizabeth to help fundraise adoption expenses. There is a little boy in China with special needs who needs to join his forever family. All of the proceeds raised by The Plum Panda will go toward adoption expenses.

I also have to mention that she's a fantastic writer as well. You can write about their adoption journey and all sorts of other adventures through her blog at Elizabethtown. You won't regret it.

So excited to see God work in all sorts of ways through my friends. Makes me feel excited for all the good that He does in the world despite so much brokenness. Amen.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Phillips said...

Amen and amen. Your precious spirit and little family are such a blessing to us. I can't but help to see Jesus when I think of you.