Saturday, January 28, 2012

Florida

We're supposed to go to Florida tomorrow and we're having some obstacles with oxygen and everything. Had I known that Dean was going to need oxygen because of him being sick, I obviously would have ordered it a while ago. :( Unfortunately, our home health company does not give us a portable concentrator to have when we travel, and that in itself is a problem. Anyway, please pray that things will work out. Dean's O2 levels aren't horribly low at night right now, but low enough that he *should* have oxygen. I'm worried sick.

3 comments:

Diana P said...

I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4. That's all I got my friend. Praying for your trip and just getting to your trip!

Laurie said...

Are you driving? Could you cancel your trip and reschedule to a later date? I'll be praying for you guys.

Ali Foley Shenk said...

Thanks, all. We are flying. However, I'm just up after Dean had a much better night and it looks like we're probably going. :)