Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday, Emmett!!!

I realize I left off with a blurb about going to Florida, and a detailed account of that will come soon. Until then....

I cannot believe that Emmett is turning ONE today! How is it that I have a toddler now?? Well, he's been "toddling" for months, but officially is not an infant anymore. Wow. Happy Birthday, Emmett!!!!

Emmett is a sweet, happy boy. He loves to toddle around and find his own entertainment, and is very much a self-starter with his little activities. He adores his two older brothers and wants very much to keep up with them. His sweet smile and giggle are contagious and he really is such a shining example of joy. I look forward to getting to know him more and more as the years progress!!

The last year in pictures:



















Love you, sweet boy. :)

1 comment:

Candice said...

He is so cute and full of life! Happy birthday E!!