Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SPC in the Houuuuuuse

I feel like this is one of the best well-kept secrets in snackdom. :) If you've been around our family for any period of time, you know that we're addicted to these:



It's kind of embarrassing, but we buy 10-12 bags at a time. We have a bag of SPC (they've even earned their own abbreviation in our house) in the car, in the diaper bag, in the kitchen, and other places at all times. I love them because it's something different than the typical Goldfish crackers (although those are tasty, too), Cheerios, or other cracker snacks. All three of my boys love them and since the ingredients are basically peas, rice, salt, oil, and calcium, we consider it a vegetable. :) They're great for Dean because they're crunchy and their relatively low carb count is very PWS-friendly. They even have fiber, protein, and some vitamins. Did I mention that we like them? :) We used to get them on Amazon, but now we usually get them at Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, or Walmart. They're usually in the produce section at a regular supermarket, and at TJ's, they're in the snack/chip aisle. Disclosure: If I write a review about something, it's because *I* love the product and contact the company about writing a review. In return, companies usually provide me with some samples of their product. Basically, all that to say, if I'm bothering to write about it, it's because I love it and want to share the knowledge with others!

3 comments:

Over Yonder said...

I haven't seen those before! I will definitely check them out.

Andrés Acosta said...

We tried green bean and carrot crisps once from Whole foods and didn't like them. Will have to try these.

Karen said...

We LOVE peacrisps!