Thursday, November 29, 2012

Origami Owl

I wanted to share about Origami Owl, which is a new-ish jewelry line I learned about a few weeks ago! I saw my friend Diane wearing her Living Locket and wanted to know where she got it! 

The Living Lockets are really pretty and I love that you can customize them now and change them whenever you want. I am going to order mine soon! Still piecing together all the elements that I want. :) 



I am hosting an online Origami Owl party on Facebook through Amber Jones, who is an Independent Designer through her website, http://www.charmtheowl.com. If you order now through December 1 (yup, just two days away!), enter party ID #18460 at checkout and it will go towards my party and my hostess rewards. I also just wanted to share this jewelry with you because I don't think a lot of people know about it! And it also makes me miss making jewelry a bit. :) 

No comments: