Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

It's here... well, if you're in England or somewhere else considerably East of us, it's already here! 2013. Wowsers. To kick it off, here are the links to my favorite post from each month of 2012. Enjoy! Be safe! Have fun. :)

January: Happy Birthday, Emmett!

February: Put it Down

March: Beating It

April: Happy Birthday, Deano!

May: More Dancing

June: Swimming Through Fears

July: Sharing

August: I actually have a bunch! I'll narrow it down to:
We Have a 5-Year-Old in the House!
CDE's Next Chapter
And We're Back!

September: A Tale of Two Teachers

October: The Evolution of a Walk Host - The Day Has Come!
and How Starbucks Saved the Day

November: My Not-Terrible Almost-Two-Year-Old
and Being Thankful

December: Raising Boys
and (so much for one post per month) Merry, Merry Christmas!!!

Happy New Year!



1 comment:

Candice said...

I just love that one of your favorite posts is called "Beating It." :) Yes, I am immature, I know this! Happy New Year!!