Friday, December 28, 2012

Out and About

We headed out to the Children's Museum today, as we often do, to get the wiggles out and let the kids explore. I can't stand being inside all the time, but between everything going on with Christmas, the kitchen stuff, and the weather (lots of cold temps and rain!), we have been inside a lot.








It was good to get out. :) 

So far, I have to say that being kitchenless isn't as stressful as I thought it would be on a day-to-day basis. However, I do think there's an underlying tone that slightly elevates my general stress level. On the whole, we're good so far. We'll see how it goes once we have to be out of the house all day on Wednesday (asbestos removal), and when we have to stay off the floors for 24 hours after each coat of stain on the wood in the kitchen. Someone tell the kids just to listen to me all day. :) 

No comments: