Monday, September 16, 2013

Guest promo - the roo pouch

I love supporting fellow PWS families and so wanted to 
pass along this opportunity to support Rebecca and her
 family! Read below...

Hello! My name is Rebecca - Mamma to Joey Paul (2 1/2), 
and Emil Franklin (6 months). My son Joey has PWS. Last 
month we moved from Delaware to Indiana because my PhD 
program in Philosophy. 

After working at the University of Delaware for five years I 
decided to capitalize on this new adventure and stay home
with my boys. For the last two years I have enjoyed exploring
various DIY projects, and making handmade gifts for friends 
and family. I've toyed with the idea of opening an Etsy shop 
for a while and I decided that there's no better time than the 
present! 

My shop, the roo pouch, has a handful of "washi canvases" 
with inspirational or motivational sayings. I would love to 
design a custom canvas with the saying of your choice. 

You can contact me through Etsy, or at rkrylow@gmail.com
to discuss the details. Creating something gives me the time
and space to be with myself, engage in self-reflection, and 
enjoy a few quiet moments - which as we mothers know, is 
essential!

I hope you enjoy my shop and my "handmade cheer to 
brighten the soul".

Joey Paul!



5 comments:

Rebecca Krylow said...

Thank you!!!! All th best to you and your beautiful family!

Giulia said...

I would quibble on the difficult to read text. It's impossible to read a whole sentence because it gets cut. That's a pity :(

Ali Foley Shenk said...

Sorry, the sentence is not cut off, it just got split across the picture. I will fix it!

Ali Foley Shenk said...

Fixed! Sorry for the glitch.

Giulia said...

Thank you for fixing this glitch